[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Kaber Games Community • View topic - Notice from Programmers

Notice from Programmers

Explore the Feudal universe of Phlyndir!

Notice from Programmers

Postby Hureciel » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm not sure if everybody here is aware, but what we have right now, at this very moment, is a whole ton of lore. I'm not even being nice here; this is a buttload of lore. I can see that almost every facet of Phlyndir, or at least its star continent, Delphynir, is being fleshed out to the fullest. I can find a lot of fantastical places in every section of this universe, and a lot of heart was poured into this.

Which is why, I must regretfully say, a lot of content will not show up on the initial release of Phlyndir.

The fact is, Phlyndir is going to be created by only a handful of programmers, and it is because of this that not everything can be put into this game. I have seen what they have done, and what they are doing right now, it is no easy task, which is why I have to ask everyone not to take it too personally if their ideas do not appear in the initial release.

Phlyndir is going to be the next Ivalice, I'm sure of it. There's a reason why I said initial release. Yes, that's right, there will be future releases as well; releases where we will be able to add more things, your things.

I know I haven't completely explain what's happened, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Slave driver in the making

Hureciel

Re: Notice from Programmers

Postby Jaweh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 am

Maybe it'll be helpful to give us an idea of what they're looking to include in the game. Basic things that are required for the initial release.

Also, what are the limitations of the game engine we're going to be using? I don't wanna come up with something that's really difficult to program.
Hello? Is this thought on?
Jaweh

Re: Notice from Programmers

Postby Hureciel » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:36 am

Slave driver in the making

Hureciel

Return to Phlyndir Universe